The DivaCup is a reusable, bell-shaped menstrual cup that is worn internally and sits low in the vaginal canal, collecting rather than absorbing your menstrual flow. The DivaCup empowers women to connect with their bodies and menstrual cycles like never before. Perfect for all activities (air, land or sea),
- 12-hour leak-free protection!
- Made from the highest quality healthcare grade silicone to assure comfort and durability.
- Does not contain any of the following: latex, plastic, PVC, acrylic, acrylate, BPA, phthalate, elastomer,
polyethylene, and free of colours and dyes.
- Reusable and eco-friendly – no waste, no chemicals.
- Features extra grip ridges for easier removal.
- Cleared for marketing by the US FDA, Australian TGA, COFEPRIS and the first reusable menstrual cup approved for sale in Canada by Health Canada.
- Diva International Inc. was the first ISO 13485:2003 certified menstrual cup manufacturer and head office. First menstrual cup to receive MDSAP (Medical Device Single Audit Program) certification.
Model 1: Medium flow and between 19 and 30? Model 1 is the ideal choice. Holds up to 1.0 fl oz (30ml) of menstrual fluid.
Model 2: Over 30 and/or have a heavier flow? Model 2 is the best option for you. Holds up to 1.1 fl oz (32ml) of menstrual fluid.
Please note: if you find tampons and routine pelvic/vaginal exams to be uncomfortable, it may be best to first consult with your health care provider as the Model 1 cup may be right for you. Our model sizes are recommended, but since women come in all shapes and sizes, it is difficult to determine the vaginal size.